The Jefferson County Prosecutor’s Office is hiring a full-time receptionist. This is a 40-hour per week position with benefits. Pay starts at $14.49/hour, DOE. A high school diploma or equivalent is required; advanced coursework in clerical/secretarial/legal is preferred. Knowledge of legal terminology, and familiarity with court procedures is preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office programs and office computer systems is required.
- Respond to telephone calls and visitors; answering inquiries of attorneys, citizens and others;
- Conduct file searches; receives and date stamps delivered correspondence and packages;
- Enters case information into database;
- Retrieves and prepares reports and other documents;
- Mail processing; and
- Other clerical support tasks as assigned.
Applications, including the Jefferson County Application for Employment, a resume, and cover letter, must be received by 5 p.m. July 23 at the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney, P.O. Box 77 Rigby, ID 83442 or email to email@example.com
Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, advancement, training, benefits or working conditions on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, national origin, or disability. Qualified U.S. Military veterans will be given preference in hiring.
View County Events and Public Meetings